Your oral health care should not be taken casually, as it is often the difference between a damaged smile and a sparkling magnificent one. Even the tiniest details can have lasting effects on your smile. Focus on tips and techniques you should ask yourself if you hope for a better smile with better oral health care, including the following:
– Schedule and attend all regular examinations and bi-annual professional cleanings with your dentist
– Get rid of any unhealthy habits you may have that can damage your mouth, including smoking and using drugs.
– Stay away from sugary drinks and foods, as these can increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Speak with your dentist about ways to enhance your brushing and flossing techniques.
– Prevent damage to your teeth by avoiding any mouth jewelry that can crack your teeth and cut your gums.
– Try to wear safety gear and equipment for any activity that can potentially damage or injure your teeth and gums.
– Brush your teeth at least twice every day as well as floss at least once per day.
– Guard your mouth against the effects of halitosis by brushing your tongue and teeth and using mouthwash when applicable.
If you think you have an oral health disorder, please call Arel C Ondoy DMD so we can get you in to see Dr. Arel Ondoy and our team as soon as possible. Our office is located in Oak Forest, Illinois, and we can be reached at 708-535-0333 . Have a fantastic day!