If you suffer from dental anxiety, there are numerous treatments, meditative practices, and techniques you can use to help alleviate the symptoms. Dental anxiety refers to worries or fears associated with visiting your dentist or having oral health care procedures done. If you ever feel overly stressed about getting your teeth worked on, consider the following benefits to determine if dental anxiety treatments are right for you:
– Have you heard that listening to calming and relaxing music can help ease tensions associated with dental anxiety?
– Do you know that very stress-relieving toys such a squeeze balls or fidget spinners can be used to help overcome dental anxiety?
– Have you heard that breathing patterns including breathing slowly and deeply can alleviate dental anxiety-related tensions?
– Do you know that asking questions about upcoming oral healthcare procedures can help alleviate tensions associated with the unknown?
– Are you aware that dental anxiety can be relieved by trying to picture yourself in an imaginary place of your own happiness, such as at a beach or a garden?
If you would like to experience the sensation of a superb smile with dental anxiety treatments, please stop by Arel C Ondoy DMD for an oral exam from Dr. Arel Ondoy and our team at our remarkable dentist office in Oak Forest, Illinois. Book your appointment by calling us at 708-535-0333 . We are happy to help you have a comfortable, relaxing experience!